Monday, July 8, 2013

Chicken Invaders 4 v1.00 [Full] | APK Download



Developer: Betacom (Uk) S.A.
Version: one.00ggl
Requires Android: two.three.three and up (QVGA/HVGA)
Class: Arcade & Action
Measurement: 27 MB
Regular Rating: 4.4 / 5.


Think you are the dominant species of this earth? check out.

I bear in head the working day of the invasion nicely. The recollections nonetheless melt away deeply, like spicy rooster wings.
They arrived by shock, squawking threateningly, their ruffled feathers darkening the solar. offensive aggregation chickens, lifeless established punish humanity for our oppression of their earthbound brethren.
I instantly understood what had to be accomplished. I born my half-eaten chicken burger and jumped in my cockpit. With a greasy finger I set my lasers to "added crispy" and blasted off to intercept the fowl invaders.



No comments:

Post a Comment